Potential benefits of Asparagus
Many of us might not be aware of vegetable Asparagus. It is also known with the name “Shatavari”. Packed with many nutrients and has many immune-boosting properties. If you need a change in your boring diet you can use it. In this blog “Unknown health facts of Asparagus: Immunity Benefits” we will the effects of using it in our diet.
Asparagus is high in Vitamins like E and A. It has great Iron content that has many benefits.
Asparagus boosts immunity and has many good bacteria.
It is full of antioxidants and anti-inflammatory properties.
It also has the ability to fight and prevent cancer.
Great for regulating blood sugar.
Also an excellent source of Protein and Sodium.
Has anti-aging properties and repairs skin.
For more information see this.
Healthy Recipe with Asparagus for Immunity
Asparagus Stir Fry
- Cumin seeds
- Fennel Seed (powdered)
- Red chili powder
- Wash the Asparagus and snap the white/hard ends and discard.
- Chop to the desired size.
- In a skillet, heat Oil on medium heat.
- Once hot, add Cumin Seeds and allow them to splutter and add Crushed Fennel Seeds, Ginger, and Garlic and cook for a minute.
- Add Tomatoes allow them to cook until they soften up.
- Add Asparagus, Salt, and Red Chilli Powder. Mix well.
- Cook uncovered for 5-6 minutes until the moisture has evaporated.
- Serve hot with Chapatis, Naan, also Rotis.
For more such information follow Agrovatika.