Recipes with Strawberries
Strawberries are known to be happy fruits. They have higher amounts of nutrients and are also enjoyable. A strawberry is high in Vitamin-C and Potassium that has many immune-boosting properties. In this blog “Tasty immune-boosting recipes with Strawberries,” we will know how strawberries can be enjoyed in our diet.
No-Bake Strawberry Tart
For this recipe there are two parts- the crust and the filling. We will see hoe to prepare the crust.
Ingredients for the Crust:
- Oats (dried)
Ingredients for the filling:
- Vanilla extract
- Maple Syrup/honey
- To make the crust, add all crust ingredients to a food processor.
- Blend until the mixture is completely chopped and starts to come together to a sticky consistency.
- Place the mixture in a tart pan or plate. Set in the freezer.
- For the filling, add tofu, lemon juice, vanilla, and honey blender and blend until creamy and smooth.
- Remove crust from the fridge or freezer and pour filling on top.
- Let set in the fridge for at least 1-2 hours.
- Top with strawberries.
This healthy recipes with Strawberries can be enjoyed by all ages and is easy to prepare.
- Ripe Strawberries
- Plain Yogurt
- You can prepare yogurt at home by adding a little amount of yogurt to milk (Like curd).
- Wash and drain strawberries. Finely chop into small pieces. Add finely chopped strawberries and sugar in a pan and heat it over low flame.
- The sugar will start to melt within a few minutes. When the sugar dissolves completely, increase the flame to medium. Stir in between occasionally.
- Cook until mixture turns thick, it will take approx. 8-10 minutes. Stir in between occasionally to prevent sticking.
- Turn off the flame and transfer the mixture to a small bowl. Let it cool at room temperature and then place it in the refrigerator for at least an hour to chill it.
- Strain the yogurt using a cheesecloth and refrigerate it.
- Transfer it to a bowl and Add cooked strawberry mixture
- Mix well and store in a jar.
- low-fat milk
- Strawberry yogurt
Blend them all and add desired fruit slices on the top.
For more such interesting recipes follow Agrovatika.