Recipes with Okra
Okra also popularly known as Ladies’ finger is a nutritious vegetable. It is available in each and every market. In this blog “Tasty and Healthy Okra Recipes” we will know to make tasty recipes without compromising health.
Fat free Okra fries
- Stuff Okra with Besan mixture (Salt, Chili powder, Besan). Let it sit for 10 mins.
- Sprinkle some water and microwave.
- It stays crispy for 2 hours ad becomes chewy later.
- 2.5 tablespoon oil divided
- 500 grams okra
- 1 teaspoon cumin seeds
- 2 medium tomatoes chopped
- 1.5 teaspoon coriander powder
- 1/2 teaspoon turmeric powder
- 1 teaspoon amchur dried mango powder
- 1/4 teaspoon red chili powder or to taste
- 3/4 teaspoon salt or to taste
- garam masala to sprinkle ginger julienne to garnish
- Transfer the okra pieces to a bowl. Add oil or sprinkle very little water so that the seasonings would stick to the okra.
- Then add all the other ingredients and mix it thoroughly with your hand.
- set the time for 5 minutes. Stir and cook it for another 2 minutes. Be careful while stirring because the plate will be hot.
- Don’t forget to stir after every 30 seconds. Be alert or else it would get burnt.
- Check the crispiness and enjoy.
You can make healthy and tasty Okra recipes at home without worrying about your health and immunity.
If you need fresh Ladies’ finger you can buy them at Agrovatika.