Sweet Corn Recipes
Sweet Corn is mostly used as a snack. Its unique and sweet flavor made it popular. In this blog “Tasty and Easy Recipes with Sweet Corn,” we will know how to enjoy sweet corn. Sweet corn also has many nutrients that improve health and boost immunity. Here are few recipes with sweet corn to relish.
- flax seed(Ground)
- Plain flour
- Olive Oil
- Simply combine all ingredients. Make them into fritters.
- Heat up olive oil in a pan.
- Add some mixture into the pan and press it flat.
- Fry on both sides until crisp and repeat for the rest of the mixture.
- Sweet Corn
- Garlic paste
- Gram flour
- Rice flour
- garam masala
- Chilis sliced
- Onions sliced
- Curry Leaves
- Chili powder
- Add all ingredients except oil and adjust salt as needed.
- Add oil to a deep pan for frying.
- Drop small portions of this mixture to the hot oil.
- Fry until golden brown.
- Serve hot.
Creamed Corn Masala
- Heavy Cream
- Black Pepper
- Chat masala
- Sweet Corn
- Melt butter in a medium saucepan over medium heat. Add corn, heavy cream, salt, pepper, sugar, cayenne pepper, and nutmeg. Stir to combine.
- In a small bowl or large measuring cup, whisk together the milk and flour. Pour into corn mixture and stir to combine.
- Cook, stirring constantly for 4-5 minutes, or until thickened and corn is cooked.
- Season with additional salt, pepper, sugar, cayenne pepper and/or nutmeg if desired.
Follow Agrovatika for more such recipes.