Potential Benefits of Curd
Most of our meals are incomplete without Curd. It is an active ingredient in Indian households. Active in many nutrients., it is considered one of the healthy daily ingredients. In this blog “Simple and Healthy Recipes with Curd,” we will know how curd can be incorporated in day to day life.
Curd is a great immune booster. It is said to solve problems like improper digestion.
It can also improve gut health.
Curd can repair damaged skin cells and help in weight loss.
There are many benefits to consuming curd daily.
Recipes with Curd
These easy and healthy recipes with curd can boost immunity and adds variety to your meals.
Fruit Curd Salad
- Any types of fruits
- Black Pepper
Mix all together in a bowl and add sugar, salt, and pepper.
- Garam Masala
Mix all these ingredients and add lemon at the end.
Banana Curd Smoothie
- Sugar/ Honey
- Rooh Afza
Blend them all and add honey at the end.
- ½ potato, boiled & peeled
- Puris/ Papads
- 1 cup curd
- 1 tsp sugar
- ½ onion, finely chopped
- ½ cup sev
- 5 tsp tamarind chutney
- 3 tsp green chutney
- pinch chili powder
- pinch of chaat masala
- salt to taste
- 3 tsp coriander leaves, finely chopped
- firstly, make a hole at the center of puri with your thumb.
- further, stuff half tsp of boiled potatoes into each puri.
- furthermore, take a cup of curd and mix sugar in it.
- also, add a generous amount of sweet curd into each puri.
- Add the remaining ingredients as per your taste and choice.
- Garnish with sev and coriander at the end.
You can buy curd at Agrovatika online stores.