Potential Benefits of Ragi
Ragi or Finger millets are a wonder grain. They are inexpensive and offer a high nutritious value. Ragi is known to be actively used in Indian households. In this blog “Ragi for Iron deficiency and Overall health” we will know how Ragi can help with Immunity.
Ragi is known to reduce the chances of Diabetes and other diseases.
Due to its high iron content, it prevents Anaemia.
It can also reduce the bad carbs and can maintain health.
It also releases stress and reduces anxiety.
Ragi is rich in protein and helps toddlers and teens.
Increases Lactation in new mothers.
Packed with fiber, calcium and other nutrients ragi is an amazing immune-booster.
Immune-boosting Recipes with Ragi
Since we understood that Ragi is an excellent immune-booster for health ., here are few recipes to relish.
- Ragi flour
- Rice flour
- Green Chili
- Take ragi flour, rice flour, chopped green chilies, and curd in a large bowl.
- Add 1½ cups of water and salt. Mix well and keep the batter aside for 30 minutes to settle. The batter should have pouring consistency like buttermilk.
- Take a pan and prepare dosas.
- Add coriander and onions to it.
- Serve it with chutneys.
- Ragi flour
- Dry Fruits
- Add ragi flour to boiling water.
- Keep stirring in between to avoid lumps.
- Add jaggery to it and stir.
when it starts bubbling turn of the stove and add dry fruits.
Checkout Agrovatika Store for best quality groceries and immune-boosters.