Amazing Mango Recipes for Immunity
Mango is one of the tastiest fruits in the world. It is also one of the healthiest., No wonder it is called the king of fruits. Our summer never ends without having mangoes. We are all aware of Mangoes and its nutrition. In this blog “5 Amazing Mango Recipes for Health and Immunity” we will know interesting recipes to relish a mango without compromising our health.
Mango is high in Vitamin-C and A which makes it a great immune booster.
It is also good for heart health.
It has lower amounts of fat which makes it good for the diet.
For more information see this.
- Mango juice
- Lemon Juice
- Cardamom powder
- Blend all these ingredients and place them in the sun.
- Add 4 cups sugar and 2 cups water in a pan.
- Bring to a boil and cook over high heat.
- Store in good bottles.
Mango Smoothie (Vegan)
- 1 ¾ cups lite coconut milk
- ½ cup vanilla Greek yogurt
- 1 banana (frozen)
- 2 cups mango (frozen)
- 2 TBS honey
Blend all these ingredients together and serve.
Mango Matcha Pudding
- 4 Tbsp chia seeds
- 1 large mango
- 1/4 tsp matcha powder
- coconut milk
- for garnishing mint leaves
- for garnishing coconut flakes
- In a bowl, mix chia seeds and matcha powder with coconut milk. Set this mixture aside for 45-60 minutes for the chia seeds to bloom.
- Add honey and mix thoroughly.
- Transfer this mixture into desired serving dishes. Fill only half of it.
- The other half needs to be filled with chia and matcha mix.
- Top with mint leaves.
Mango Green Tea
- Green Tea
To boiling water add the green tea and mango pieces. Let them steep for a few minutes
Add honey and ice for a better taste.
- 2 mangoes
- 1 can Sweetened Condensed Milk
- 1/2 teaspoon fresh lemon juice
- 1/2 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
- pinch salt
Blend and refrigirate. Serve immediately.
For more such interesting recipes follow Agrovatika.