Potential benefits of Gooseberry: Nutritional facts
Gooseberry is the fruit that is getting fantastic popularity nowadays. It can be found in any supermarket and are not expensive in India. But the full range of nutrients and the delicious flavor of Gooseberry makes it unique and accessible. In this blog, “Indian Gooseberry – Superfood Benefits,” we will know how it can help with body health.
Gooseberry is a super-fruit with many beneficial nutrients. It is excellent for immunity.
For more information, see this.
The potassium present in Gooseberry is double the amount of Banana.
It also has higher amounts of Vitamin-K and E compared to other fruits.
Gooseberry has lower amounts of calories that can be used for weight loss.
It is also beneficial for pregnant women and toddlers.
Prevents Cardiovascular diseases and other dangerous diseases.
Gooseberry also improves digestive metabolism.
Also, cures eye-sight related problems.
Neutralizes free radicles and stabilizes immunity.
Therefore, including Gooseberry fruit in your diet highly benefits your health.
Tasty and Healthy Gooseberry Muraba
- Bay leaves
- Black peppercorns
- Take some gooseberries and soak them in some water.
- Drain and rinse thoroughly.
- Prick each amla with a fork to absorb the syrup.
- Add gooseberries in the boiling water and let these boil for around 8-10 minutes. Drain and keep aside.
- Now in a thick bottomed pan, add all the ingredients with sugar syrup.
- When the syrup starts boiling, add the drained gooseberries and cook for around 20-25 minutes. Add saffron soaked in water, cook for a minute.
- Cool them and refrigerate.
You can buy these at AGROVATIKA online store.