Potential Benefits of Apple Cider Vinegar: Nutrition
Apple Cider Vinegar is used in cooking as well as home remedies. It has exceptional immune-boosting properties and is been used in households for ages. In this blog “Immunity boosting properties of Apple Cider Vinegar” we will how beneficial it is.
Apple Cider Vinegar is said to have health benefits like Weightloss and also maintaining blood sugar levels.
It can also dissolve kidney stones.
Cider Vinegar is a great detoxifier and an amazing weight loss ingredient.
It also helps in regulating the pH of the body.
Apple Cider Vinegar also seems to have the unique ability to control blood sugar. This has significant implications when coming to type-2 diabetes.
It can also prevent flu and stomach illness.
Reduces and maintains cholesterol.
It is also an effective ingredient to reduce insect stings.
Prevents candida and normalizes intestinal bacteria.
Helps in relieving muscle cramps.
It can also make our skin and hair shine.
Make your own Apple Cider Vinegar at home
The immunity benefits of Apple Cider Vinegar are just so many. You can try making it at home and it’s easy.
- Apple scraps
- Cane sugar
- Take a dry jar with no moisture.
- Fill 3/4th jar with apple scraps. If you are using whole apples cut them into pieces and add them to jar.
- Dissolve the cane sugar into a cup of water.
- Pour this sugar water into the jar ( The apples should be submerged in it).
- Cover the jar with a glass lid (Air should not be allowed inside).
- Cover with the cheesecloth.
- Store it in a dark place.
- Leave it for 3 weeks. Check on it every few days to make sure the apples are underwater.
- After 3 weeks., remove the apple pieces and store the jar in a dark place for 3-4 more weeks.
- After that, you can start using it.
You can buy fresh apples at AgroVatika.