Recipes with Radish
Radish is the vegetable often used in making Curries, Soups, Sambar, etc. Not only these, but we can also make many tasty recipes with radish. In this blog., “Immune boosting Recipes with Radish” we will know more about how Radish is used to make delicious recipes without compromising health.
Radish is known for its exotic nutrient properties. It is also known as a great immune booster. Here are few recipes made by Radish to relish.
Creamy Cucumber Radish Salad
- green onions
- cottage cheese
- salt & pepper
- Peel and half vegetables.
- Slice them into pieces.
- Place these pieces, cheese, salt, and pepper in a bowl.
- Stir everything and enjoy it.
- Atta Flour
- Chili Powder
- Turmeric powder
- green chili, finely chopped
- cumin seeds
- coriander leaves
- mint leaves
- Shred Radish. Add all the ingredients to a bowl.
- Try to mix well with your hands without any water.
- Add water only if the dough doesn’t have the proper consistency.
- Knead the dough well.
- Make it into balls and form Rotis.
Radish Greens Dal
You can also use Radish leaves to cook healthy meals.
- radish leaves
- moong dal
- chopped ginger
- turmeric powder
- mustard seeds
- Curry Leaves
- Cook dal in a pressure cooker.
- Heat oil in a pan. Add mustard seeds. When mustard seeds splutter, add cumin seeds.
- When cumin seeds start to crackle and slightly change color, add the chopped onions, chopped ginger, slit green chilies and curry leaves.
- Saute till onions turn light brown in color.
- Then add in the chopped tomatoes and fry for a minute.
- Add the chopped radish leaves and salt.
- Cover with a lid and cook on medium-low flame for 2 minutes.
- Now add the cooked dal along with 1/2 cup water.
- Radish greens dal is ready to be served hot with rice or Rotis.
You can buy high quality Radish at Agrovatika.