Potential Benefits of Brazil Nuts
Brazil Nuts are considered dry fruits. They became popular due to the nutrition facts and exotic flavor. They can be enjoyed by all age groups and are good for health. In this blog “Are you aware of the benefits of Brazil Nuts” we will know how Brazil nuts can be beneficial for overall health.
Brazil nuts are great for Immunity and overall health.
The amount of Selenium is enough according to RDI standards i.e., Few Brazil nuts can be very beneficial.
They also have anti-inflammatory and anti-cancer properties.
Brazil Nuts maintain cholesterol levels and can manage weight.
Aids in maintaining healthy skin and hair.
It can also treat acne and other skin-related issues.
They help in cellular growth, repair, and wound healing.
It also helps in digestion problems and relieves them from constipation.
Therefore, it is suggested to take Brazil nuts in your regular diet along with other dry fruits.
Gluten-free Brownie with Brazil Nuts
- Butter (Unsalted)
- Plain Chocolate squares.
- Vanilla Extract
- Brazil Nuts
- 4 Eggs
- Preheat the oven and grease the square box to prepare brownies.
- Melt butter and chocolate in a bowl placed in hot water.
- Remove the bowl from heat and add vanilla extract, ground almonds, fructose, Brazil Nuts.
- Stir well and add egg yolks(beaten) into the chocolate mixture.
- Whisk the egg whites in a bowl. Mix some egg whites in the chocolate mixture.
- Add this mixture to the prepared square box and bake for 20-25 mins until risen.
- Take out from the oven. Let it cool and cut into pieces.
Check out Agrovatika to buy immune-boosting groceries.