Amazing Carrot Recipes to Boost Immunity- Carrots are one of the most vitamin A-rich naturally occurring substances. It has as much as 12028 IU of vitamin A, which is probably twice the recommended amount. In fruits and vegetables, vitamin A is inserted as beta carotene- and that is converted into the body as and when it is required. So chop one carrot up with your regular lunch, add them to curries, and of course have them raw sometimes- it goes with everything.
In this blog “Amazing Carrot Recipes to Boost Immunity” we will be providing you with easy and healthy carrot recipes.
Carrot Ginger Turmeric Smoothie
Blend all the ingredients together and add lemon for a better taste. You can also add oranges.
- Carrots (Peeled and Cut)
- Brown Sugar
- Place the carrots in a large pan and add water. Cook the carrots in simmer.
- Drain off excess water and add butter, brown sugar and salt to the pan.
- Cook for 4 minutes by ocassionally stirring.
- Sprink with parsley (Optional).
Healthy Baked Carrot Chips
- Olive oil or Coconut Oil
- Sea Salt
- Ground cumin and Cinnamon
- Preheat the oven and place parchment papers.
- Place the sliced carrots in a bowl and add oil, salt, cumin and cinnamon.
- Toss well to thoroughly coat.
- Bake for 12-15 min and flip them
- Bake them for 5 -7 mins.
- Cool and store in air tight containers.
Apple Carrot Juice
Blend the Apples and Carrots. You can also add honey and lemon for a better taste.
For more such recipes follow Agrovatika.